Friday, November 18, 2011

As Far As The East Is From The West....

Do You really want to be Free?
Then choose to               F O R G I V E.
Forgive yourself first, then you are free to forgive others.  You can forgive those who died and left you, you can forgive those who rejected you, you can forgive those who hurt you. That is the real KEY to Freedom ~ Forgive.





 On any given day, I would hear my own voice saying, Yes, I have forgiven them.  I even pray for them...referring to those who have rejected or hurt me.  Yes, I would also hear my own voice telling the story.  To whom?  To anyone who would listen.  Then I received this teaching tape in the mail....it was an ouchy.  It was titled: The Forgiveness Test

At first glance, I thought of a slew of people I needed to send this tape to.  Was I on that list? Of course not!  After all, I told you, I have forgiven, I even pray for those who have rejected and hurt me.  Well, this quiet voice inside of me (the Holy Spirit) whispered, "Faye, listen to the tape".  I did.

I wish I could report that I was right, that I had truly forgiven...but that was not the case.  I found that I did have unforgivness inside of me.  Eating away at my growth.  How could God take me to a new level of serving Him, with this ugly thing hiding inside of me?  O U C H.  That really hurt.

Good news follows  ~  when we are obedient God goes to work.  I gave it to God, yes, it was that simple.  I said "Lord, you know me better than I know myself and I can not hide from you.  You know that I have unforgiveness in my spirit and only you can take it away."  Confess your sins to God and He is faithful and just to remove them and to forgive you for them.  WOW....can it be that simple?  Can just really being honest with something eating away at your insides and talking to God about it really change things?  YES, yes it can be that easy.  F R E E D O M.

If you want to read about the three questions to ask yourself
to see if you really have "forgiven", read my blog tomorrow. 


Psalm 103:12
As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.
Amplified

He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.
Life Application

As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
New American Standard

As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
New King James

And a far as the sunrise is from sunset, he has separated us from our sins.
The Message

Read it, study it, live it...the Word of God.
It is powerful and full of tools to live by.


J O Y...Jesus Others Yourself

Have a Super Wonderful Day...

Smile at everyone you walk past, it will make them wonder what mischief you have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment