Monday, November 21, 2011

You Give Me JOY Unspeakable...

Please take a few minutes to really listen to the words of this awesome song.  God, you do give me Joy that's unspeakable!  One line in the song says...You Shine Your Light of Amazing Grace; I receive it I receive it.

Receive that Amazing Grace today as you walk in the Joy that is Unspeakable.

J Jesus
Others
Y      Yourself

I have been attending a Grief Share support group once a week at the Central Church of the Nazarene in Flint.  The support and love you receive from the group facilitators is so amazing.  Each of them too have experienced a loss and their hearts are right there with you...to walk right along side of you as you do your own grief journey.  I encourage anyone who is on a grief journey to find a support group to attend.  God did not design us to heal in isolation, we heal best in relationship.  Last night they held their annual Surviving The Holidays Seminar.  The tools that I walked away with encouraged  me and showed me that I can survive the Holidays ~ I can do it with JOY in my heart and memories of past Holidays with those whom I miss so very much.  My prayer for you today is that you will walk in real JOY and know that God is the one who desires to give you the relationship you need to walk this journey. 


Read it, study it, live it...the Word of God.
It is powerful and full of tools to live by.


Have a Super Wonderful Day.

  Smile at everyone you walk past, it will make them wonder what mischief you have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment