Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"Thank You For The Gift Card"

Oh the innocence of youth and the many life lessons they can teach us.  My granddaughter, Sara, called me yesterday on her Mommy's cell phone to say..."Thank You for the Gift Card".  Sara is four years old.  For several days little Sara Bear (as I like to call her) has had to take some yucky tasting medicine because of a bad cough.  I know Sara hates to take medicine, and I also know Sara loves the Disney Princesses.   So....I found a really cute princess card and mailed Sara a little get well note.  Oh the excitement that flooded over her when Mommy opened the mail box to find a card addressed to Sara.  After opening the card and seeing her beloved Disney Princesses on the front of the card, she squealed with delight and shouted out loud.... "I Love My Gift Card"!  






Lord, may I squeal with laughter and delight
as I open the "Gift Cards" you send to me today.

   Proverbs 16:24
Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the mind and healing to the body.
Amplified

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
King James

Kind words are like honey - sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Life Application

Pleasant words are a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
New American Standard

Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, Sweetness to the soul and health to the bones.
New King James

Gracious speech is like clover honey - good taste to the soul, quick energy for the body.
The Message

Read It, study it, live it...the Word of God.
It is powerful and full of tools to live by.


H O P E...Holding Onto Promises Eternal


Have a Super Wonderful Day...
Smile at everyone you walk past, it will make them wonder what mischief you have been up to.


1 comment: