Thursday, November 17, 2011

Singing in the RAIN

One of my all time favorite old movies is "Singing In The Rain" staring Debbie Reynolds and Gene Kelly.  Of course all of you old time movie buffs will remember the famous scene where Gene Kelly is dancing and singing in the rain.  Well, I think the grief journey is like that.  We must learn to dance and sing in the rain...the rain of our sadness, the rain of our loneliness, the rain of our despair.  Dance you say?  Yes, I choose to dance and sing before the Lord because HE is Good and His ways are always right.  I like to say, the day Danny died, God was not out taking a coffee break and came back to say...What Happened Here?  Dan Died???   NO, God was still on the throne and He knew more than I will ever know about why it was the day for Dan to die.  All I have to do is have Faith that my heavenly Father loves me, watches over me, comforts me and teaches me to dance and sing in the rain! 

No comments:

Post a Comment